(Effective: March 2019)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (http://www.wenjian.net.cn) This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION, ANALYTICS, AND ADVERTISING
We market our business in a number of ways; to understand how our marketing we collect certain information via our website. We use several industry standard analytics and tracking tools to collect this information, such as web browsers and flash cookies, web beacons and other, similar technologies. The information we collect includes IP addresses, number of page visits, pages viewed, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other websites following your visit to our website.
We use Non-Personal Information to:
- identify new visitors to our website;
- recognize returning visitors;
- analyze the effectiveness of our website content and marketing or sales-related activities;
- better understand our audience, customers, or other website visitors; and
- determine whether website visitors, potential customers and customers might be interested in additional content, new products or services.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY POICY AND YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect and hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information. If you volunteered personal information to Draken International and would like to update it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will, on request, provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you unless otherwise permitted or required by law.